Road Trauma Support WA will be hosting an information session for anyone wanting to know how they can support themselves, a family member, friend, or loved one affected by a road crash.
The information session will help you be better informed on:
- Grief and trauma;
- Common reactions, including in children and adolescents;
- Useful tools and tips to support yourself and others;
- When professional help may be needed; and
- Find out where and how to access support.
This information session is suitable for those who work in the helping field and parents, caregivers, and individuals who have been exposed to grief and loss due to road trauma. This information session will allow for a sharing of knowledge and ideas within the community and beyond.
- Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- 6 pm
- Williams Sport Pavillion
Tea/coffee and sausage sizzle provided.
Please register your interest to Williams Police via:
- Phone 9893 3800
- Email Williams.firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the event flyer below: