To view or download the Strategic Plan Summary 2013-2016, click here
Road Trauma Support WA’s Strategic Plan provides the vision to guide the service from the establishment phase in 2013 through to 2016.
The plan outlines the priorities and objectives that will ensure the effective and efficient provision of information, peer support, specialised trauma and bereavement counselling, and education to the community of Western Australia, whilst maintaining a client focused approach.
The three year strategic plan has been developed by Road Trauma Support WA (RTSWA) management, staff and Steering Committee in order to provide a disciplined approach to the establishment and ongoing management of Road Trauma Support WA from 2013-2016.
Strategic Priority Summary
- Develop a state-wide Service Delivery Model that is inclusive of all people affected by road trauma.
- Provide streamlined access to those seeking assistance.
- Ensure accessibility and reach of services to at risk and under-represented groups.
- Build capacity amongst the RTSWA workforce.
- Develop strategies and standards for peer support volunteers.
- Develop preventative education and awareness-raising programs; focusing on post-crash consequences which complement existing public education campaigns.
Partnerships and Advocacy
- Develop collaborations that will deliver positive outcomes for people affected by road trauma.
- Seek to co-establish a national network of Road Trauma Support organisations.
- Be acknowledged as the ‘Knowledge Centre’ for road trauma issues in WA.
- Utilise the program assets to achieve synergistic outcomes and leverage of key messages.
Governance and Sustainability
- Ensure adherence to sound financial reporting, monitoring, governance and accountability systems.
- Seek to develop additional income streams.
- Develop an evaluation and reporting framework.
- Develop a social impact measurement framework.
- Utilise best practice methods for research, funding and innovation of the service.
To request a copy of the full Road Trauma Support WA Strategic Plan 2013-2016, please Contact Us